Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drama. Drama. Drama.

Niggaz bleed still one of my favorite biggie songs...I can give a fuck less how true it is. He's one of the greatest story tellers in rap history.

Respect my craft. I told y'all years ago niggaz like being lied to. Never meet your idols. Just be entertained and keep it moving.

My stories are mostly true, but I often exaggerate to make them better.

:ualreadyknow:

Niggaz bleed still one of my favorite biggie songs...I can give a fuck less how true it is. He's one of the greatest story tellers in rap history.

Respect my craft. I told y'all years ago niggaz like being lied to. Never meet your idols. Just be entertained and keep it moving.

My stories are mostly true, but I often exaggerate to make them better.

:ualreadyknow:
lmao fam just admit you put the baby in the drawer the jig is up

Oh nah I'm not dramatic, I'm just extra. At my new job in Microsoft meetings the ladies kept asking why I dont talk. I told them straight up...I think differently so what may seem like some crazy shit to you..is regular to me.

So I told them to give me time to showcase some silence and the better side of me before they meet the real side of me so they know..when I say certain shit..it ain't meant to be rude.

They was like nah nah nah you cool..bout a week and half into being myself..they started shaking their head to shit I say...so I come off extra to people but dramatic..naaaaah

I'm super lowkey unless I'm in the mood to talk

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back