Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake & Live Nation to Open 'History' Entertainment Venue in Toronto

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

Drake’s push to bring infrastructure and attention to his city has been a highlight over the last few years, with the rapper even becoming an ambassador for the Toronto Raptors. Now, reports surfaced noting Drake and Live Nation will be opening a new concert venue in Toronto called ‘History.’

The venue has reportedly been in the works for over three years, and the announcement of the completion of the venue was made Tuesday, June 8. Drake and Live Nation noted History would be open later this year, and Drake went into further detail about the importance of the new venture. Drake said, “Some of my most memorable shows were playing smaller rooms like History. I wanted to take those memories and what I learned to create an incredible experience for both the artists and the fans.”

The CEO of Live Nation, Michael Rapino, said, “We saw an opportunity to bring Toronto a great new venue, and we have so much gratitude and respect for Drake teaming up with us to bring it to life in the best way possible. “ Reports noted the venue can hold 2,500 people and that they plan to host 200 concerts and events annually.

The venue, which will be located in the Beaches neighborhood in Toronto, will reportedly “offer artists a versatile and intimate destination to perform and connect with fans in Toronto.” Stay tuned for more updates.

good luck with them VIP packages lol

Live nation doesnt seem to do a really good job of "partnering" with the venue....one never knows what the other one is doing until you show 3 people receipts

Was literally in the neighborhood on Saturday with the wife looking at houses to buy in that area.

That's what's up. I hope they give mad props to the black artists and trailblazers for Canadian Hip-Hop.

The housing market in Toronto is out the ass right now. Good luck to you tho.

By the way, you ever consider looking outside of the city? Or is this a business move?

Cosign and hell yeah we considered Barrie, Milton, St. Catherine's, Whitby, Mississauga and other areas.

Honestly I really really really like the east side. It has more of a familial vibe than deep downtown. I lived mostly in the heart of downtown and it was dope but east end suburbs is just gorgeous. I love how there's all the forests and everything.
I love the east end can never live on west end

Cosign and hell yeah we considered Barrie, Milton, St. Catherine's, Whitby, Mississauga and other areas.

Honestly I really really really like the east side. It has more of a familial vibe than deep downtown. I lived mostly in the heart of downtown and it was dope but east end suburbs is just gorgeous. I love how there's all the forests and everything.

East end as in Scarborugh to Pickering/Durham area or east end of Downtown (the beaches area)

The Beaches, East York, Donlands area. We saw about 8 houses. Also considering Vaughan.

Gotcha!

That's dope... yall got some good coin to be searching these parts lol.

My wife and I purchased a detached home border of North Whitby/Oshawa area back in Sept. 2019 for like 700k and is valued at 935k within a year and a half. The market is too crazy.

Back