Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dos-patos Why do you wanna be gangsta so bad?

What's funny is being willfully ignorant..... That actually might be gangsta.

I just wanted to have a conversation and gain some enlightenment.... But if you too gangsta to talk about your feelings...I get it. But that's also why I don't wanna be gangsta....

As I understand it

What he didn’t do is post the before posts in which @Old Man Cain said hiking wasn’t gangsta.
Before then no one made reference to said word.
Context matters.
But he trynna play it like it’s something else.
You saying I'm trying to make it something else without answering what it is you mean...

All I'm asking for is a conversation bruh. Your reluctance is what's making it more than it is

When you were house shopping last year, didn't you drag you feet deciding if you wanted it or not, and when someone else bought it, didn't you come on here yelling and blaming black people and Indians..? That wasn't very gangsta IMO.
And look at the economy now. Look at the housing market now. Them same people got homes that would have dropped 40% now.
Yea I was in my feeling cuz I don’t like much and when I saw what I did like I was out bid.
I’m ok with the L’s just like I’m ok with the w’s

So you got me. Hoe

cat-bath-abandon-thread.gif

You saying I'm trying to make it something else without answering what it is you mean...

All I'm asking for is a conversation bruh. Your reluctance is what's making it more than it is
Why didn’t you question why and how hiking is not gangsta and why did gangsta even need to be mentioned in that arena?
So who’s obsessed with what at the end of the day?

Why didn’t you question why and how hiking is not gangsta and why did gangsta even need to be mentioned in that arena?
So who’s obsessed with what at the end of the day?
I've never seen gangs of niggaz hiking. Unless they were hiding a body. But never for fun or recreation

So that comment fell into my understanding of gangsters

Plus I'm talking to you. Why can't I talk to you without you getting defensive

Back