Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dos-patos Why do you wanna be gangsta so bad?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Niggas hiking and taking reflective walks on the beach??? Y'all ain't gangsta
Gangsta is your grandkids not needing to work because they have to.
Gangsta is being a year and a half away from never having to be work again.
Gangsta is buying a home for 1.4 mil in cash in 2022 and being “broke” but being up half a mil in 2023 and it’s only March.
Gangsta is bringing black peoples along, and those that are patient and that listen now thanking you.
Gangsta is taking a gamble, and when it all seemed to not be in your favor but then you are blessed with abundance, and you buy your dog a bed for each room and for chilling outside.
My brother Cain, if you only knew.

Last edited:
Gangsta is buying a home for 1.4 mil in cash in 2022 and being “broke” but being up half a mil in 2023 and it’s only March.
Gangsta is bringing black peoples along, and those that are patient and that listen now thanking you.
Gangsta is taking a gamble, and when it all seemed to not be in your favor but then you are blessed with abundance, and you buy your dog bed for each room and for chilling outside.
05B8452C-B534-437F-BBC9-7A4D36C1360A.gif

Gangsta is taking a gamble, and when it all seemed to not be in your favor but then you are blessed with abundance, and you buy your dog a bed for each room and for chilling outside.
Shut up Shareef

@DOS_patos

Your perception of what's gangsta is glamorized and way off.... None of that shit qualifies as gangsta.

Stop giving negative words positive associations...

Cain said hiking ain't gangsta, and he's right. The goal ain't to be gangsta. You posted goals and then disrespected them cuz you think it's cool to be gangsta.... Your thinking is off in that regard.

Goals can still be goals without trying to force it into what's "cool" by calling it something it's not.

Going on a gangsta beach walk tomorrow listening to a Mariah Carey Valentine’s Day mix

Why you wanna be gangsta so bad?
The real question is why was that the only thing that stands out to you?
Seems to me you looked for something that can be seen as negative to stick to.

That’s not gangsta, gangsta.

The real question is why was that the only thing that stands out to you?
Seems to me you looked for something that can be seen as negative to stick to.

That’s not gangsta, gangsta.
i'm not a gangsta..and nothing i do is gangsta...
i don't strive to be gangsta, i don't want my kids to be gangsta, so i set no gangsta examples...

now answer MY question.....what is you obsession with being gangsta?

i'm not a gangsta..and nothing i do is gangsta...
i don't strive to be gangsta, i don't want my kids to be gangsta, so i set no gangsta examples...

now answer MY question.....what is you obsession with being gangsta?
There is no obsession …you just on some other shit by even trying to imply it. A play on a word you took too serious to try to prove some point. ConGratz gangsta…lol

figured i move these posts so we can get to the bottom of this...

@DOS_patos

1679413514753.png

why do you feel the need to be a part of a gang or inflict your aggressive violent will on people to be progressive??

i don't understand this infatuation

There is no obsession …you just on some other shit by even trying to imply it. A play on a word you took too serious to try to prove some point. ConGratz gangsta…lol
bruh,your original post seems like you were taking it too far, which is why i wanna know what's really going on here,....this can be more helpful than harmful, so you don't have to go on the defensive

Back