Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doom Eternal: Who f_ckin with it?

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

I don't care about the intro so I bookmarked this shit at the point where the real shit starts happening.

I need to upgrade my video card ASAP, I need this shit in my life. My ex and I ran through the original Doom, Doom 2, and Final Doom back inna day on our Packard Bell 486 and I've been playing Doom ever since.

She hit me up the other day like "You know there's a new Doom..."

giphy.gif

Great game once you get the hang of the platforming and inngame mechanics.

Multiplayer is some ole bullshit tho

Don't say that... I live off multiplayer shits. Ever since DWANGO for the original Doom and particularly Quakeworld, online play is like 98% of my gaming.

What's wrong with multiplayer??? I mean... how can they fuck that up??? Quake Champions, IMO, is the best thing since Quake 3 and this is the same compnay we're talking about.

Don't say that... I live off multiplayer shits. Ever since DWANGO for the original Doom and particularly Quakeworld, online play is like 98% of my gaming.

What's wrong with multiplayer??? I mean... how can they fuck that up??? Quake Champions, IMO, is the best thing since Quake 3 and this is the same compnay we're talking about.
It is exactly one mode.
You vs 2 other players or vice versa.
You are offered the opprotunity to player as Doom Slayer, Maruder or 2-3 other demons.
Thats it.

You vs doom slayer.

No "this feels like Evole/Predator/FT13th/Dead by Daylight....

You'd think all the love they showed Quake they would have done more....

But the story mode is the real pearl, so much fun.

It is exactly one mode.
You vs 2 other players or vice versa.
You are offered the opprotunity to player as Doom Slayer, Maruder or 2-3 other demons.
Thats it.

You vs doom slayer.

No "this feels like Evole/Predator/FT13th/Dead by Daylight....

You'd think all the love they showed Quake they would have done more....

But the story mode is the real pearl, so much fun.

hopefully they'll expand on it in an update. Can't just leave it like that.

Back