Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't Talk to the Police

Agreed but we both know that laws are only as good as who is enforcing them. If my encounter goes left but I'm legally correct, winning in court may not fix things if I'm injured, suffering from PTSD, or dead

Yeah, that's true. I ain't saying we can behave the same way as CACs, but when a white person tells you not to talk to the cops, they aren't doing out it out generations of conditioning and paranoia like us. They are saying it because they know that's it's the wrong thing to do.

Drop sum cliff notes bruh

He pretty much said that like the miranda rights States anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, but cannot be used for you in your favor when talking to police. Anything positive you say to police will be looked at as hearsay in court.

He went on to give examples about how folks were wrongly incarcerated for speaking to police without proper legal representation. He gave examples of simple stuff people said that helped get them wrongly locked up

He pretty much said that like the miranda rights States anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, but cannot be used for you in your favor when talking to police. Anything positive you say to police will be looked at as hearsay in court.

He went on to give examples about how folks were wrongly incarcerated for speaking to police without proper legal representation. He gave examples of simple stuff people said that helped get them wrongly locked up

So common knowledge unless ur an idiot

So common knowledge unless ur an idiot

It's not really common knowledge though. He is basically saying, dont say anything at all outside of hello and I want a lawyer.. lol.

Most folks would think saying something as simple as "I don't know anything about that shooting" when they actually don't, couldn't get them jammed up, but it actually could and has gotten people jammed up

It's not really common knowledge though. He is basically saying, dont say anything at all outside of hello and I want a lawyer.. lol.

Most folks would think saying something as simple as "I don't know anything about that shooting" when they actually don't, couldn't get them jammed up, but it actually could and has gotten people jammed up

Swear man

When I've told them mf I'm not answering questions, be lookin at me like they seen a ghost

:hahaha:

but then they'll try to bring the dogs to force you out

Swear man

When I've told them mf I'm not answering questions, be lookin at me like they seen a ghost

:hahaha:

but then they'll try to bring the dogs to force you out

It's always funny to me on the cop shows when they something like "Well if you don't talk to us we can't help you." I'm always like "Does that ever work in real life?" Who actually thinks the cops are ever trying to help them?

Back