Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don’t hold back . . .

I've been told my eyes are nice. Though I switch a lot from contacts to glasses depending on how lazy I feel that day lol
One ex been calling me pretty eyes since high school ?‍♂️
Don't know what the rest thought lol

Honestly... I'ma say my wedding ring.

Because no bullshit I been handsome and charming my whole damn life. Never had a problem attracting women. But ladies started throwin that ass at me AGGRESSIVELY when they see that I'm banded up. ?

I'ma need another married brotha in here to testify.
All facts.

Old heads warned me and i thought it was exaggeration...

Nope all facts.

Because no bullshit I been handsome and charming my whole damn life. Never had a problem attracting women. But ladies started throwin that ass at me AGGRESSIVELY when they see that I'm banded up. ?

No lies told here

so much so that I often dont wear my ring when im out by myself

I can talk about anything
I'm funny
I'm dark skinned
I always look clean and have god hygiene
I'm a great father and great with kids
I know how to start conversation that keeps people feeling engaged and comfortable
My sex is fulfilling in every way you like

Last but not least, I always have my wedding ring on and love to talk about my wife. I think this is what attracts women to me the most now. It's like when they see that you check a lot of their boxes and they see that you're taken and married they lust even more.

This is especially true in the workplace. The most flirtatious women I encounter are other married women at work.

Back