Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dominique Wilkins gets turned away by restaurant for a “dress code” violation

Thought he was a regular nigga. They bout to feel that shit. Bro on tv all the time plus he's a legend.

These crackas always wanna come where niggaz be and carve a little spot just for them and their ilk. I saw those brochure like pictures of the restaurant, Nothing But Cacs.

Fuck Em

How does PATRON'S ATTIRE add to the dining experience? Never have i given af what the ppl next to me are wearing at a restaurant.

Snobby and wealthy people do care about that type of shit though. As stupid as think it might be, if a business is trying to cater to that crowd, they're going to do this type of shit.

The racism is some other shit though. Seems to me they are trying to give the YTs a refuge from the black people in a black city.

What about black Haitians...

Or maybe black Jamaicans...

How about black Nigerians????

Would that be cool with you or do you only specifically want black AMERICANS to own businesses in Buckhead?

Let’s say some black Ethiopians bought that restaurant...

Would that bother you?

Would you refuse to spend your money there because they’re not black AMERICAN?

Serious question.
Well it depends would those same groups you mentioned be using the same anti black tactics or behavior that these cacs are using?

^^ How weird do you have to be to make this a diaspora thing out of a black man violated at a white owned and operated restaurant. Have you ever heard of an African American being turned away from an upscale Ethiopian or Jamaican restaurant over a bs "dress code" ? A Somali done dirty at a Dominican (both 🇩🇴🇩🇲) joint? Only yts do this shit to BLACK PEOPLE regardless of ethnicity.

^^ How weird do you have to be to make this a diaspora thing out of a black man violated at a white owned and operated restaurant. Have you ever heard of an African American being turned away from an upscale Ethiopian or Jamaican restaurant over a bs "dress code" ? A Somali done dirty at a Dominican (both 🇩🇴🇩🇲) joint? Only yts do this shit to BLACK PEOPLE regardless of ethnicity.
Don't forget to add white identifying not all skin folk kin folk you don't have to be a CAC to be anti black racist. Also old boy made it an issue not me.

Don't forget to add white identifying not all skin folk kin folk you don't have to be a CAC to be anti black racist. Also old boy made it an issue not me.
100% but even then, i don't see this happening at minority restaurants (other forms of business yes)

Back