Welcome To aBlackWeb

Domestic Child Abuse

illestni99ainne

I Crop Dusted Ya Moms
so this video almost 10 minutes long. You don’t ever see anything really but you can hear this red neck asshole verbally abuse and threaten his girlfriend and 1 year old daughter. Said he wished the daughter was dead so he could collect the life insurance. Fucker needs his teeth kicked in

so this video almost 10 minutes long. You don’t ever see anything really but you can hear this red neck asshole verbally abuse and threaten his girlfriend and 1 year old daughter. Said he wished the daughter was dead so he could collect the life insurance. Fucker needs his teeth kicked in

I thank you for this thread.

This needs to be talked about as much as sexual abuse.

Verbal and emotional gets overlooked something terrible. And the same energy is not applied to save the victims.

Some of the people on here don't even know they are victims of this..or the perpetrator of such actions.

Abuse is abuse.

Fight for it all to stop.

And this is why i said fake outrage about the kelz shit.

The fuck is rhe outrage for all victims involved?

So we supposed to know about every single criminal case in america done by regular people? So if we don't make a hashtag we dont care? Bruh that literally the lamest pov. Folks worried about fake outrage on shit that is universally heinous.

What about it? Humans dont value each other nor themselves. Until we learn to do that we will continue to treat each other like shit. Hence the reason for a shift in consciousness since the 60s. It's a slow process, like evolution.

Back