Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Doja Cat - Planet Her

Sooooo we giving her another chance ooooooorrrr....

Never fucked with her before all that shit came out about her last year but I'm weary of a coon and their redemption in general. Especially someone making something to be consumed.

She gotta have a 2-3 yr don lemon type real nigga wake up call run for me to at least stop questioning her. I don't see it happening. Just staying quiet for a year a jumping back in like nothing happened not doing it for me.

I was never checking for her anyway but the outpouring of understanding when niggas watch the video and see her bend to an angle they like should be hilarious.

Fdb tho.

Never fucked with her before all that shit came out about her last year but I'm weary of a coon and their redemption in general. Especially someone making something to be consumed.

She gotta have a 2-3 yr don lemon type real nigga wake up call run for me to at least stop questioning her. I don't see it happening. Just staying quiet for a year a jumping back in like nothing happened not doing it for me.

I was never checking for her anyway but the outpouring of understanding when niggas watch the video and see her bend to an angle they like should be hilarious.

Fdb tho.

Wasn't worth my 2 mins of time I watched.

It's been that and I'm 99.9% sure it's going to stay that for me on the 2nd bold.

I really enjoyed her first project before all the coon shit came out.

But I'm also ok with never hearing another project from her too

Back