Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 4 of Trump’s Hush Money Criminal Trial | Update: Trump Falls Asleep in Court Again, Scoring Courtroom Slumber Hat-Trick

For all intents and purposes, this is an open and shut case.

The question is, what or who is Trump going to give up?

For all intents and purposes, this is an open and shut case.

The question is, what or who is Trump going to give up?
Wait, you're saying they finally got him?? I wasn't really paying attention, I figured he would just slip away like every other time.

Better question is what are the consequences if convicted? Is Trump really going to jail? I wouldn’t think so.
Nah, he wouldn't see jail time for this. This is just about ensuring he can't run again, which he shouldn't

The Jan 6 indictment tho....

Wait, you're saying they finally got him?? I wasn't really paying attention, I figured he would just slip away like every other time.
For all intents and purposes, yeah

Clearly the keeping of records and slowly giving them back and even hoarding them was all on Trump

Can the justice system find 12 people in America , sit them in a courtroom & convict Trump ? This case will prove to be a complete waste of time again against Teflon Don

@Chicity

giphy.gif

They're saying the judge in this federal case was appointed by Trump himself.

Make of that what you will.
It's the same judge that put a halt on the case initially to appoint a special master to review the documents that were seized

The ruling was overruled in the appeals court and soundedly dismissed as a terrible precedent she was trying to set

I see her recusing herself if the case remains with her

It's the same judge that put a halt on the case initially to appoint a special master to review the documents that were seized

The ruling was overruled in the appeals court and soundedly dismissed as a terrible precedent she was trying to set

I see her recusing herself if the case remains with her

These people have no shame.. I wouldnt be surprised if she didnt recuse herself and kept it movin

'The classified documents TRUMP stored in his boxes included information regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign counties; United Slates nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to foreign attack,” reads the indictment'

Back