Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dog The Bounty Hunter Thought He Had N-Word Pass from "The Brothers"

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman recently sat down with Entertainment Tonight's Kevin Frazier, where he addressed his daughter's claims that he's racist.

He stated, "I have never been a racist. I'm 33 1/2 percent Apache." Dog then addressed a leaked phone call with his son, where he used the n-word six times, stating, "I thought I had a pass in the Black tribe to use it, kind of like Eminem."

After Dog stated that saying the n-word is his "Achilles heel," he added, "I had just gotten out of prison in 1979 after spending 18 months in Texas, and it was probably three-quarters from the Black tribe. So, that was a word that we used back and forth as maybe a compliment. My pass expired for using it, but no one told me that. To say a racist name doesn't qualify to make you a racist."

When Frazier told Dog, "If you use that word, and you use it in your regular everyday life, it makes you a racist," Dog responded with, "I have more Black friends than Eminem."

Frazier then told Dog, "That is the proximity argument. 'I have lots of Black friends, so that should make me okay with Black people.'" You can hear the full conversation above.

He racist bruh and using eminem goes to show how out of touch of reality he is.

I highly doubt brothas locked up in prison down south around that era freely letting cacs use “nigga”

Back