Welcome To aBlackWeb

does your woman bother you while the football game is on?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
i'm glad my gf watches sports... i hear alot of brothers say their women wanna ask questions only when the football game is on.

My lady is very annoying.
To avoid I just go to my bedroom while i leave her in the living room. That don't stop her from bothering me. She'll just come to the bedroom looking sexy and playfully ask me
"what ya doing?🙂"
"I'm watching the game. Leave me alone😑"
"You know that ain't happening right?🙂"
"Whatever woman, move out the way! You're blocking the TV😐"
"So what you think of this piece right here... can you help zip it up while i turn around?😏"
😳

I think my lady tryna get pregnant and foil my plans of moving 2 Africa yo🤔

My lady is very annoying.
To avoid I just go to my bedroom while i leave her in the living room. That don't stop her from bothering me. She'll just come to the bedroom looking sexy and playfully ask me
"what ya doing?🙂"
"I'm watching the game. Leave me alone😑"
"You know that ain't happening right?🙂"
"Whatever woman, move out the way! You're blocking the TV😐"
"So what you think of this piece right here... can you help zip it up while i turn around?😏"
😳

I think my lady tryna get pregnant and foil my plans of moving 2 Africa yo🤔
This don’t even sound real. Straight off a tv script.

She does now. At one point, she kept saying how my BIL wants to come over and watch the games....he's been saying that shit for 2 years now.

AliveEverlastingBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif

This. Daughters don't believe fathers need any time to themselves. lol
Bruh!!! My girls want me to watch them dance to K-Pop, play the Switch with them, or worst of all, take the TV away from me. I had to move rooms so many times yesterday just so I can watch the games. My youngest would always say "sorry dad", while the oldest will just go along with her day.

Bruh!!! My girls want me to watch them dance to K-Pop, play the Switch with them, or worst of all, take the TV away from me. I had to move rooms so many times yesterday just so I can watch the games. My youngest would always say "sorry dad", while the oldest will just go along with her day.

lol My youngest figured out how to use the PS5 downstairs. That used to be my refuge. I got back Friday after a work trip. I thought I was gonna hop on and play some SF6 to relax. She was in there playing Just Dance. I'm like "What are you doing down here?" and she was like "Playing my game. Just because you're down here more doesn't mean it's all yours." I wanted to fuss, but I just went up stairs and took a nap.

lol My youngest figured out how to use the PS5 downstairs. That used to be my refuge. I got back Friday after a work trip. I thought I was gonna hop on and play some SF6 to relax. She was in there playing Just Dance. I'm like "What are you doing down here?" and she was like "Playing my game. Just because you're down here more doesn't mean it's all yours." I wanted to fuss, but I just went up stairs and took a nap.
That's the only thing to do. Now they taken over the PC so they can play Sims.

if your woman is ass naked in front of the tv in the 4th qtr of a tie game are you telling her to gtfo the way?

Back