Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Religion Play A Part When Choosing A S/O?

?????:really:

I was a dog @EleanorDeWitt

e71c016b7c379393c9fe0318048c5705.jpg

It would be really hard...Ima go with no. Too much conflict. Unless the couple have some type of understanding when it comes to that subject.

I've faked being a Muslim just to get sum of that bomb head... grew a beard and wore the kofi
hijabis givin out sloppy toppies? did u have to do an islamic marriage with her fam first or did u promise 2 marry her in exchange for the head

so many questions

It plays a part for me, I thought I could look the other way until I ran across a chick who was an atheist.

'k';, Why we got on that religion subject.

All hell broke loose, then it was one of those "you stupid for believing in something like a man opening up the red sea" convos:lmao2:

I just couldn't take being called stupid for believing in what I believed in:ha:

That's really what it comes down to me, if you have a different view cool but let's be mature and respect each other views. Nope, I've found out in a lot of cases this is hard for ppl to do.

hijabis givin out sloppy toppies? did u have to do an islamic marriage with her fam first or did u promise 2 marry her in exchange for the head

so many questions

Put a camera in front of them, ask em certain questions, decorate your room, mumble sum right prayers lol they're hooked. And plus once they away from they family a college girl will do anything

MqVHXa1.png

My ex broke up with me b/c i didnt go to church as regularly as her.

Well actually...she broke up wit me b/c she felt HER church was the only place where she can relieve the Word of God, would not visit my church, and told me i need to leave my church and join hers if we continued...non-negotiable.

It plays a part for me, I thought I could look the other way until I ran across a chick who was an atheist.

'k';, Why we got on that religion subject.

All hell broke loose, then it was one of those "you stupid for believing in something like a man opening up the red sea" convos:lmao2:

I just couldn't take being called stupid for believing in what I believed in:ha:

That's really what it comes down to me, if you have a different view cool but let's be mature and respect each other views. Nope, I've found out in a lot of cases this is hard for ppl to do.

B/c a lot of people believe their religion and beliefs are right, and everyone else's is wrong.

Looking back on this. Both of them gotta be on the same level.

Whatever that level is... It gotta match. Like it ain't gonna work if one is super religious and the other isn't... Or just sometimes. They both gotta be on the same page to what the other does

Back