Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Religion Play A Part When Choosing A S/O?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Does is matter to what religion the person you're dating follows?

Have you dated anybody who had a different religion than you?

1. Yes. Ive seen the toll it takes on family dynamics first hand with relationships with people of seperate faiths. Not saying it cant be done but if both of you are devout. Its very hard.

2. No.

Not to me it doesn't, my wife is all in on her religion. She goes to Church every Sunday, bible study every Wednesday. Me on the other hand don't believe in any higher power or none of that super natural nonsense. We're going on 11 years together so it obviously hasn't affected us.

Not to me it doesn't, my wife is all in on her religion. She goes to Church every Sunday, bible study every Wednesday. Me on the other hand don't believe in any higher power or none of that super natural nonsense. We're going on 11 years together so it obviously hasn't affected us.

Thats awesome bro. But I do believe yall are the exception and not the rule.

it's weird, cuz i used to go back n forth a lot on how strong i was in my faith....

as it stands right now i'm very much into it......not so much in the beginning, my wife just always followed my lead.....if i wanted to stop goign to church, she'd more than likely folllow

ZACE4Qq.png

It don't matter if she religious or not. I mean every woman on her knees isn't holy

good question

i think my biggest issue is peoples tendencies to use religion with a holier than thou approach. You can be a stand up dude and have good moral compass about yourself, but you turn your nose up at me b/c a brotha like to fap every now and then?

But its ok for you to hold grudges and unforgiveness in your heart?

i just dont think thats cool at all

Religion is a stupid thing to end a relationship over. It just seem really minor when everything else about your mate is what you are looking for

i dont mind the religion as much as the values

if the values r in opposition to mine it's a nah

they can be linked off that

good question

i think my biggest issue is peoples tendencies to use religion with a holier than thou approach. You can be a stand up dude and have good moral compass about yourself, but you turn your nose up at me b/c a brotha like to fap every now and then?

But its ok for you to hold grudges and unforgiveness in your heart?

i just dont think thats cool at all
Quoted for trillness

Yes.

I am not religious at all. Im fine if the girl is religious, but she better not be the church every sunday type religious or we fighting.

Back