Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does anyone cough up random hair?

Shit still happening smh. Got so bad one time, one of them poked my throat and I start spitting up blood slightly. I'm good though
EelVaN6WoAEhsR_.jpg
I did I'm good
x9aues07g4f51.jpg

Damn I was expecting more serious replies man lol

I tried asking my barber this shit one time and he was like "da fuck????"

Kinda surprised no one else have this issue. Maybe it's just stray nose hair or something idk man.
Do they trim your nose hairs at the barber? Are you breating in without clearing the hair debris after they or you do it if they do? If so you probably breathing in cut nose hairs down your throat. Only realistic scenario I can think of unless you have a weird flaw where u have some hair growing in the wrong places....

Niggas still clowning on me from 2020

tenor.gif
I already told you what it was. Y'all goof ass niggas need to listen to me. Trim your nose hairs blow your nose often just to get them out of your nostrils. If you have a pet get that nigga trimmed to short hair and change the air filters in your house often. You're welcome

Damn I was expecting more serious replies man lol

I tried asking my barber this shit one time and he was like "da fuck????"

Kinda surprised no one else have this issue. Maybe it's just stray nose hair or something idk man.

You should ask your girl about it.

Isn't she a chemist or something?

Even if she doesn't know the answer, she might be able to find someone in the medical/scientific field who does.

Back