Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does A Person's Past Matter?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
For the men, if she told you or you found out shorty used to be a hoe/had a hoe phase about 5 years prior, would you stop talking to her?

For the women, if you told you or you found out he had a criminal history (sold drugs,gang activity) would you stop talking to him?

Nah. Its not a deal breaker for me. The past is just that.

It could potentially be a problem if she or both of yall are from the area you live. Just because other ppl besides yall know about her whorish/sketchy ways. It just depends on how much you care about other peoples opinions

I'm judgmental as shit....

But I respect honesty even more....

If found out on my own that you got a train ran on you by 4 midgets dressed like clowns while they were throwing pies at each other in the back of a moving van while being recorded......Shit might be a problem.

But if you volunteer that shit...I'd prolly respect you for your courage and honesty......and I'd wanna see the tape

That's definitely understandable, what about a nigga who was in the streets and caught a body or a nigga who did time for slingin?

That's definitely understandable, what about a nigga who was in the streets and caught a body or a nigga who did time for slingin?
Depends as well. What did he catch a body for? I can totally understand if it was justified, if not then no. My sons father went to jail for slangin lol I obviously forgave him, and look at God, it's legal now :)

The nice thing would be to reply no but that's bullshit. People's past matter whether you find out they fucked 4 of your friends , they been in jail if they're a whore. The question is if you're capable of accepting them, me personally I wouldn't be able to do it

Can't downplay it. The past is part of what makes a person who they are now. Like @Chi-Town B says, it is a question of whether you are capable of accepting it.

My answer to that is it depends what they did, how long ago, how it impacts the present and how their actions resonate with my values.

Depends as well. What did he catch a body for? I can totally understand if it was justified, if not then no. My sons father went to jail for slangin lol I obviously forgave him, and look at God, it's legal now :)
unrelated but can his record be wiped now? they need a policy to absolve people of shit that's now been decriminalized

Yeah it matters. But I won't stop talking to her if I find out about her ho past because we can still build, just not on a relationship level. There may be other opportunities we can take advantage of together tho.

I don't go prying but I will ask up front if there's anything about you or your past that would be important for me to know.

as long as her health and credit score werent negatively impacted...lets see what we can do

Long as that hefa ain't got a Chili like past where it's gonna come back on her and get me involved...naw.

If she had a "freak/hoe" phase, then it wouldn't bother me as much. Imma ask a lot of questions tho outta curiosity.

Yeah.....yeah it does, baby couldn't have been an amateur on shesfreaky and I'm cheesing and big kicking it unaware.

Back