Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Do your S/o need permission?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Do your significant others ask you for permission to go on a trip without you or do they just tell you they’re going on a trip without you and you go along with it? What is your input? Like if she say she’s going and you don’t want her to, what do you say?

Do your significant others ask you for permission to go on a trip without you or do they just tell you they’re going on a trip without you and you go along with it? What is your input? Like if she say she’s going and you don’t want her to, what do you say?
I wouldn't say permission but I would like to know for safety reasons and obviously to ask for shit to bring back

I wouldn't say permission but I would like to know for safety reasons and obviously to ask for shit to bring back
So if she tell you she going somewhere and all the details to where she’ll be, you’re cool
With it?

Hey baby, I’m going to blah blah on July 22.

What’s your response ?

Ask for Permission? Nah but when I feel like it I insert myself on the trip

My wife just saw beyonce in Barcelona but she asked me if I wanted to go but I said nah so I guess that doesn’t count now that I think about it

She tells me in advance when she’s taking a trip with friends

Permission? No.

But I expect to be told what's going on so we can plan accordingly. Like we got schedules n shit. If you gonna be gone for a week or weekend, I need to know as far in advance as you know, and vice versa.

No.

Location details. Who you going wit. Bring me back a bottle of liquor. Have fun. Dueces.

The End

Na, I wouldn't feel comfortable requiring permission from another grown adult. Just gimme the details and shit. No idea what I'd say if I had an issue with it. That scenario never really crossed my mind.

Back