Do you want to see HBK vs Undertaker @WM35?

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
Dec 20, 2017
Since the segment on RAW, the internet is on fire about them having one more match. Even X-Pac thinks they’re “planting the seed”.

Both are 53. Taker wrestles from time to time. HBK hasn’t in 9 years. Fans really want to see this, I don’t at all.

Fans get mad about part timers taking up spots and they want two old guys to wrestle, in what will probably be a boring match. Could go to more worthy ppl on the roster.

So yay or nay? One last time. If they do, what are your thoughts?

Its pro wrestling why the fuck not. Its not like they really fighting or handicap lol. If some body can still move comfortable enough to pull off moves and recieve them why not. Its always been "soap opera" first then wrestling in WWE. Like it doesnt have to be a high flying or crazy athletic, just solid storytelling with somebody similar in age.

On that note i would like it be somebody different yet still around Shawn age because obviously sticking a AJ, Seth, Balor would show the age difference. Id honestly like to see Shawn vs Rock or Triple H(as a reitrment match for H).

Following his segment with The Undertaker on this week's edition of Monday Night Raw, there has been speculation that The Heartbreak Kid might return to the ring. According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, this rumor may very well be reality.

“The working idea internally right now is that Michaels is coming out of retirement. Right now it is not for a singles match, and it is targeted, if not scheduled, for Saudi Arabia on 11/2," Meltzer wrote.

Who would you like to see Michael's in the ring with?

bruh, if HBK can come out of retirement, so can Budden.. just sayin’..

Hbk must be broke.... With tha wwe New deal wit Fox they can offer michaels big money ta come out of retirement fa a match or two.... As far as who would I like him ta wrestle the answer is constable corbin.....at this stage of his career.