Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

niggas readin the thread title like

View attachment 1358634
131759.jpg

lol Did @Disanthrope request for you to have me ignore him? If so, that's hilarious. The concept is dumb though since I still see his comments. If you were going to do something like this, you got to find a way to make the posts invisible. I don't understand the logic though. If you don't want to interact with someone, why wouldn't you just put them on ignore?

Yeah it’s called you don’t read or react to their posts in one thread but you do in another

But if I see a post in one section where I don’t care what they think but in another section I don’t mind reading their thoughts, how can we make that happen?

lol Did @Disanthrope request for you to have me ignore him? If so, that's hilarious. The concept is dumb though since I still see his comments. If you were going to do something like this, you got to find a way to make the posts invisible. I don't understand the logic though. If you don't want to interact with someone, why wouldn't you just put them on ignore?
If I force it for both people... Neither party can see each other's posts

He's saying he wants to read my takes on sports and gambling but in other threads he doesn't want to be reminded that white people are anti black and some black people are furry rodents
Oh well using your example, he would just have to selectively read your posts

Or just ignore you and then click on the posts to read when you post in the gambling thread (this is a good option imo)

Back