Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you Understand? The Economist Magazine! The World in 2019 and 2017

Put your energy into issues that are effecting the community like the 7 year old getting killed by a racist instead of pitching us the annual "The World Is Coming To An End Sale".

Praise the LORD! God is good all the time and all the time God is good! I pray this meal that God has prepared will fill you up and send you out to proclaim the good news to whosoever will! God bless you and I love you! The King is coming! Glory Hallelujah! Amen!

IMG_8264.JPG

Praise the LORD! Here is more proof of the pre-trib rapture with the story of Zipporah Moses "Gentile" bride! Also the rapture and the 3rd day in Exodus 19. Plus my dream at the end!

Here are the notes if you want to see them! God bless you and I love you! Amen!
Exodus 18:2-4

-Moses is a type of Yeshua
-Before He delivers the children of Israel, Moses sends his gentile wife (Zipporah) back home to his Father. Jethro means “His excellence”
-Zipporah is not in Egypt when all the plagues were happening.
-Zipporah was safe at home in her Fathers house! (Rapture)
-The names of the 2 sons of Zipporah represent the body of Christ
-Gershom means “I have been an alien in a strange land”
We are refugees! We are in this world but we are not of this world! We are strangers and pilgrims on this earth in constant warfare against the world, the flesh, and the devil with spiritual weapons that are mighty in God
-Eliezer means “God of help”
It is only by the God of help that we are more than conquerors through Christ who loves us!

Exodus 18:5-12

2nd Coming. All the family of God is united as one. All the enemies of God are defeated.

Exodus 18:13-27

Kingdom responsibility handed out
12 apostles sit on 12 thrones and will judge the 12 tribes of Israel
Parable of the 10 pounds = Luke 19:11-27

Exodus 19
The First 4,000 years of human history are seen when God speaks to Moses in:

19:3 = 1,000 years
19:4 = 1,000 years
19:5 = 1,000 years
19:6 = 1,000 years

When the 4,000 year comes Moses (Jesus) comes down from the Mount and speaks to the people. The same promises God told to tell to Israel, God has Also promised the body of Christ. Also remember there is a mixed multitude (70 nations) who are with Israel at the Mount! “And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.” Exodus 12:38

Exodus 19:3 = We are children of Israel “And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.” Galatians 3:29
2. Exodus 19:4 = He delivered us from the world (Egypt) and brought us to Himself “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.” Malachi 4:2

”But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” Ephesians 2:13

3. Exodus 19:5 = He made a new covenant in His blood. Because all the world is His anybody can take part! If we say we love Him, we obey Him. We are his peculiar treasure when we do!

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ. Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.” Titus 2:13-14

4. Exodus 19:6 = The Body of Christ is a holy nation and a kingdom of priests

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:” 1 Peter 2:9

EXODUS 19:7-9 JESUS FIRST COMING

4,000 years into human history the Messiah comes and confirms the New Covenant in His blood. Those who believe and accept Him make a confession of faith just like the children of Israel. When we were saved we had no clue about the conditions of the covenant. We just said Yes to Him because He saved us! Once we start walking with Him then He reveals what is required of us. And that is to LOVE! Love God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength; and to love our neighbor as yourself.

Exodus 19:9 - The cloud came on the mount of Transfiguration. The people heard and they believed the words of Jesus. See Matthew 17:5-6

“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.”

IT’S BEEN 2,000 YEARS!!! GET READY FOR THE 3RD DAY!!!!
Exodus 19:10

Today = 1,000 years
Tomorrow = 1,000 years
The Third day is when God will come on the clouds to get His bride and begin the Great and Terrible day of the LORD!

It’s 2019! The 3rd day is upon us! For the last 2,000 years Jesus has set us apart (sanctify) and commanded us to wash our clothes in His blood so that our garments will have no spot, wrinkle, or blemish!

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.” 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Unless we are washed By Jesus we have no part with Him - John 13:8

Those who will be ready on the 3rd day are seen in Revelation 7:14:

“And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

“Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.” Ephesians 5:25-27

We receive our new garments when the great war in heaven happens and Satan is cast out - See Zechariah 3

Exodus 19:11 = Revelation 1:7

Is 2019 the end of it all?

Of course man. It's the annual "The World Is Coming To An End" sale. Drop money in the plates and get a free act of contrition. That's not all! We'll also throw in a extra side of hope. Don't wait! Act Now!

Of course man. It's the annual "The World Is Coming To An End" sale. Drop money in the plates and get a free act of contrition. That's not all! We'll also throw in a extra side of hope. Don't wait! Act Now!
Yo why hussle in the streets when you can hussle in church? Church is big business.

Last edited:
Praise the LORD! God is good! Here goes a new teaching titled : "7 horns, 7 eyes, Jericho, The Captain of the host of the Lord, and the Rapture! You ready?"

Here are my notes if you are interested:

EVERY WALL WILL FALL TO THE GROUND

Everything Changes when the lamb stands up = Revelation 5:6

The Seven Horns and Seven Eyes that the lamb has connects us to 2 stories in the OT

Each story is connected to a person name JOSHUA

In Hebrew, the name Joshua means “YHWH is salvation”

Both of these OT stories are showing us what will happen at the end when The One who is our salvation stands up!

JOSHUA 5-6

In Joshua chapter 5 the captain of the host of the LORD suddenly appears before Jericho is destroyed!

Joshua sees him and wonders who he is for?

The Captain of the host of the LORD shows no partiality!

“34Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.”
Acts 10:34-35

Joshua submits to Him and is commanded to take off his shoes for he is on holy ground!

(A type of the rapture = when the LORD suddenly appears in the clouds those who recognize Him and have submitted to Him will be accepted by Him. We will enter into the true holy place not made with human hands and we will bow and worship before His throne giving glory unto His name!)

“9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.” Revelation 7:9-12

The rapture happens at the time when the Captain of the host of the LORD suddenly appears, which will then reveal the hiding of His power!

THE HIDING OF HIS POWER = 7 Horns

The hiding of His power is His 7 horns which will level every wall to the ground when He comes on the clouds! Just like how the walls of Jericho all fell down flat when the 7 priests blew the 7 rams HORNS on the 7th day after they had marched around the city walls 7 times.

"1A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth. 2O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy. 3God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. 4And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power. 5Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet. 6He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.”

The horns coming out of his hand, which is where the hiding of His power is at is the revelation of the one who stood up from the throne after sitting at the right hand of the power on high!

“Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.”
Matthew 26:64

"1{A Psalm of David.} The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.” Psalm 110:1-2

The Hiding of His power which is in the right hand of the power on high is the LAMB who stands up! And look at Habbakuk 3! It’s a prayer!
God opens the temple when the prayers of all the Saints are offered up on the golden altar in heaven! Habbakuk 3 is answered on the cloudy day! Hence why it tells us what happens on the cloudy day and how the hiding of His power is revealed!

"2And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and they were given seven trumpets. 3Then another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, along with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. 4And the smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, rose up before God from the hand of the angel. 5Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it to the earth; and there were peals of thunder, and rumblings, and flashes of lightning, and an earthquake.”
Revelation 8:2-5

"5And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened: 6And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. 7And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever. 8And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.”
Revelation 15:5-8

WHEN THE PRAYERS GO UP BEFORE THE LORD HE APPEARS ON THE CLOUD! THE TEMPLE IS OPENED AND ONLY THOSE WHO ARE COVERED BY THE BLOOD (ATONEMENT) CAN ENTER THE FATHERS HOUSE!

"2And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the vail before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat.” Leviticus 16:2

“11And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself: 12And he shall take a censer full of burning coals of fire from off the altar before the LORD, and his hands full of sweet incense beaten small, and bring it within the vail: 13And he shall put the incense upon the fire before the LORD, that the cloud of the incense may cover the mercy seat that is upon the testimony, that he die not: 14And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.”
Leviticus 16:11-14
The ark is seen on the cloudy day! The body of Christ see the ark because we enter into the Fathers house when we are taken in the clouds of heaven at the rapture

“And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”
Revelation 11:19

"13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.” Daniel 7:13-14

"1After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 3And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. 5And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.” Revelation 4:1-5

FYI - Look at the detail in Habbakuk 3:3!
When the LORD comes from Mount Paran at the rapture He is going to go before the children of Israel for 3 days journey (First half of the tribulation) to search out a resting place (a place in the wilderness) for those who OBEY His commands to flee when the abomination of Desolation comes! See Numbers 10:11-12; 33-35
REMEMBER THAT WHEN THIS ALL BEGINS THE WALLS FALL DOWN FLAT
When the hiding of the power of God (the horns in His hand) is revealed it is the Lamb with 7 horns and 7 eyes that comes! Thus we know that a repeat of Jericho is going to happen! Hence why EVERY WALL FALLS and the Cities of the nations fall on the cloudy day!
THE 7 THUNDERS SPEAK = 7 HORNS
Gog and Magog = Ezekiel 38:18-23
Babylon the Great = Jeremiah 50:15, 51:58, Revelation 16:18-21
Valley of Vision = Isaiah 22:5
Psalm 29 = 7 Thunders!
THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH SHAKE! GOD IS COMING! HALLELUJAH!
Jeremiah 25:30, Joel 2:1-2
(FYI- Saving of Rahab is also a shadow of the rapture. Her and her family were set outside the camp of Israel!)
THE SEVEN EYES
The revealing of the 7 eyes take us back to Zechariah 3 with the changing of the garments of the High Priest JOSHUA!
-It’s the rapture!
-Satan rebuked (war in heaven happens at the same time of the rapture)
Body of Christ is given new garments (glorified bodies)
Body of Christ plucked out of the fire (saved from the fires of the 7 year Great Tribulation)
It all happens when the stone with 7 eyes is revealed! On the day He stands up!
HALLELUJAH!

Back