Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Throw Your White T-shirts Away When They Get Holes?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
I throw my socks away if one of them gets a hole, I throw both of them away.

But I'm wearing a white T-shirt right now and there's a hole in the front. My logic for keeping it is that in the winter, when I'm wearing a shirt over it, you'd never know there's a hole.

Socks are different. Sometimes you go over somebody's house and they ask you to take your shoes off. It's humiliating when there's 4 or 5 people in the room and you are the only one with a hole in your socks. That's why I throw my socks away if one of them gets a hole.

What do you guys think? If a white T-shirt has a hole should you throw it away?

The last 3 / 4 years I have been throwing away a lot of old clothes. Usually I would do like you stated and keep clothes longer for the winter. But every Spring I have been getting rid of plenty of old clothes. Boxers with holes in them, socks with big holes, T shirts with holes and yellow pit stains I canā€™t remove are all thrown away. Some old shorts (that I miss) all stretched, threads sticking out, I threw them out. Old pants, shirts, jackets, just gave them to the Salvation Army. I have been doing this every May, this year 2023 I got rid of a little bit of stuff.

They turn into work shirts for me. I help my bro out at his shop a lot and don't be trying to wear my good shit

White Ts are like Air force 1s

Once its stained in any way its a wrap. You can't wear them in the same capacity anymore. So no way im wearing them long enough to get holes in them

Yea white A1s got a short shelf life. Them just lasting through spring and summer is a triumph in itself.

Ainā€™t gonna wax my car but I will clean my wheels and windows with the rags from one.

Check the oil or transmission fluid and leave that bitch stuck next to the battery so I can forget it and grab a new one

Back