Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you take pride......

I guess this why my marriages failed.......

You niggas sounding mad washed

Nope...again, just not some shit I'm repped out on anymore

It used to be all yadda yadda ima do this ima do that ima break yo back lmao

Theres just no reason for that shit....I'm still gone put it down and not miss a beat, and if anything we're both still getting better

But pride? Nah.....I dont walk around thinking I'm king dingaling anymore and I dont need to...from her mouth, I'm still doing well beyond everything she was used to

Does that rep or title even matter when u been giving it to one person for 5 years?

Nope...again, just not some shit I'm repped out on anymore

It used to be all yadda yadda ima do this ima do that ima break yo back lmao

Theres just no reason for that shit....I'm still gone put it down and not miss a beat, and if anything we're both still getting better

But pride? Nah.....I dont walk around thinking I'm king dingaling anymore and I dont need to...from her mouth, I'm still doing well beyond everything she was used to

Does that rep or title even matter when u been giving it to one person for 5 years?
Shit does it even matter once you over 25?

put that nigga to sleep like “yea I did dat shit”

If dude matches my nasty. My gawd! It gets down right disgusting in the bedroom.

NC-17

On my mama

Kandy ain't nasty nasty

She talkin bout ice and cough drops and shit

I take pride in what I do, at the same time I'm mindful. Jordan didn't have a great game every game, but fans that loved him still cheered like he put up 60. So, if you are choosing the right women, even when you dont hit the mark right but it's decent. She's gonna gas it like its the illest, cause she know what you can do. So I keep my self leveled in the middle.

Admittedly, I've only had one woman tell me straight up, that was trash. At the time I hadn't smashed anything in a minute and the post nut exhaustion of the damn breaking..had me not caring. I didnt even like her, it was a good nut for me tho.

Niggas in here getting pity claps cause they the home team and they showed up smh

I suppose being in a relationship allows for that type of effort

Niggas in here getting pity claps cause they the home team and they showed up smh

You on your Goldie shit this morning mane

We all be fuckin

Nobody saying they wack and ok with it....theres just nothing to prove at a certain point

I'm better than I was at 20 in the sense of knowing what I'm doing.....I just talk way less shit....she knows mane lol

If I was out here collecting bodies it might be something I'd be worried about

You on your Goldie shit this morning mane

We all be fuckin

Nobody saying they wack and ok with it....theres just nothing to prove at a certain point

I'm better than I was at 20 in the sense of knowing what I'm doing.....I just talk way less shit....she knows mane lol

If I was out here collecting bodies it might be something I'd be worried about
Hey bruh, I'm on the bench right now. That's probably why I'm so confused why yall have this nonchalant attitude

Do yall think yall spouses would say the same? Seems like the ladies thus far take great pride in how they get down. This seems to be the case imo

sooo..

since you take such pride in it.....where the dimes at thats coming for a repeat?

Back