Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you snitch to your in laws during a disagreement with your s/o?

No. We both grew up bad so our respective parents would just be like “fuck u want me to do with him/her? Don’t be callin me bout dat nigga, man” *click*

That’s such a strange thing to me when couples argue and a nigga call the chick moms, voice cracking and shit so the moms come over like a Tyler Perry movie and sit them both down to talk it out.

Normal ppl are weird.

No. We both grew up bad so our respective parents would just be like “fuck u want me to do with him/her? Don’t be callin me bout dat nigga, man” *click*

That’s such a strange thing to me when couples argue and a nigga call the chick moms, voice cracking and shit so the moms come over like a Tyler Perry movie and sit them both down to talk it out.

Normal ppl are weird.
sometimes a woman has the upper hand with the in laws especially if she has birthed multiple grandkids.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nope. I share nothing that happens between the wife and me. It is none of anyone’s business.

Reactions: GNS
ok i'll switch the question somewhat.. once again it's for men & women alike... have you snitched to your parents during a disagreement with your s/o?

Not snitch but I will talk to her about something that may have happened and she calls him and curses him out. I love her.

Back