Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You See In Color?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
1703349147394.png

I've been told that most men do not see in color. I've also been told that Black people do not see in color. I've been told that people who are "color blind" see things in black, white and blue.

How many colors do you see above?

Can you differentiate between green and red?

I see all the colors. The top right hand corner looks all black but but out of the 4 piece looks brown/ maroon. Then the 2 dark colors lower right side

I'm 50 years old and I've heard that everybody doesn't see in color.

I'd like to get feedback from everybody on the board

Some people are colorblind, but that just means they can't see particular colors. It doesn't mean they only see in black and white. There are very few people who can perceive color at all. I don't know where you get that black people don't see in color. That's weird. Women are generally better at differentiating different colors than men though. It's thought to come from the fact that back when we were mostly hunter gatherers, women used to do most of the gathering which required them to be better at differentiating between different colors of plants.

Some people are colorblind, but that just means they can't see particular colors. It doesn't mean they only see in black and white. There are very few people who can perceive color at all. I don't know where you get that black people don't see in color. That's weird. Women are generally better at differentiating different colors than men though. It's thought to come from the fact that back when we were mostly hunter gatherers, women used to do most of the gathering which required them to be better at differentiating between different colors of plants.

I've met a lot of people that say, "I only see blue"

And I've met a lot of people that say, "Black people don't see in color".

I'm Native American but I was raised African American. I didn't find out that I was Native American until I was in my 40s.

I've heard a lot of Black people say "Black people don't see in color". It's usually dark skinned Black people that say this.

I don't know what black people you hang around, but I've never in my life heard any black person say that and I'm from the South where people say a lot of dumb shit.

Lots of people can't see color well. Full on color blindness is pretty rare though.

Back