Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Do you owe somebody a fair one nowadays?

We all grown I’m assume most in their 30s and fighting years are over with or should be. Now say you get into with somebody you didn’t start it but wernt backing down and they wanna get physical over something petty you express in not many words that their is no need to fight but they press it anyway. Do you then owe this person a fair one on one fight like the Outsiders or are you doing whatever short of attempted murder to get somebody up off you. This is a stranger btw

We all grown I’m assume most in their 30s and fighting years are over with or should be. Now say you get into with somebody you didn’t start it but wernt backing down and they wanna get physical over something petty you express in not many words that their is no need to fight but they press it anyway. Do you then owe this person a fair one on one fight like the Outsiders or are you doing whatever short of attempted murder to get somebody up off you. This is a stranger btw
I got too much to lose. I ain’t no punk and I ain’t stupid either.

Nah, in this day niggas who so quick to start shit are just looking for a reason to pull the gun out. Is it worth it over stupid shit

There's definitely a third option there. Which is to say 'Fight?! My nigga, I got 2 kids, a mortgage, and a bad back. Ain't nobody fighting. I got shit to do. Peace.'.

If a nigga putting me in a position where I HAVE to fight or he get so outta pocket that it's mandatory, I'm ALWAYS one for a fair fight. Then again, I ain't a bitch nigga. And that's not saying that I'm not prepared for him to fight dirty. But I'm confident enough in my ability to defend myself.

i dont owe em shit but if they earn it im all for the fair one....you drop me im not trying to go get no gun or none of that

Fair is only applicable to certain situations.

And even then you gotta be ready for whatever.

Basically "owe" is kinda foolish....

Pistol off in my boxers I aint got time to be boxing

I walk through life knowing nobody gon beat my ass tho

I'm not too old to give someone an ass whoopin that they really want. I'm not too old to put my hands on you over disrespect either. I don't run to a weapon as my first response. These hands still work.

I owe a couple of people a few right crosses out here. However, like DOS said, they'd turn to litigation (even before the firearms), so it's best to just keep that energy to my heavybag game, weight training, and swordplay.

However, I am patiently waiting for the day that someone starts some shit actually wants the hands.....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back