Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you or will you let your children...

Lol I remember growing up I felt like the only kid who wasn’t allowed to stay over ppl houses, I think every white friend I had asked me at least once.

My son stay with family sometimes,

We let him stay at one friends.... But that was more forced... He wasn't too happy, but he dealt with it..... Ultimately if I feel like you can be trusted and I know I would do right by your kids being at my place, I'd be cool

My two oldest have in the past, but we were extremely selective about it. The two youngest, because of how they are they ain't staying over nobody's house unless it's one of my sister's cribs 'cause they got kids around their ages.

i never let my kids spend the night nowhere....

dont matter who the person is.....shit can happen.

my first job is to protect them

If you ain't part of my circle..or if I don't know your parents you staying ya ass home...

Knowing the parent is key, like how it was in the 80s(I'm showing age)

After i teach my children the types of dangers and predators there are in the world and how to spot the signs, sure thing.

My job as a parent is to prepare my children to deal with the dangers of the world. Sheltering kids only creates neurotic people that get finessed throughout their life.

After i teach my children the types of dangers and predators there are in the world and how to spot the signs, sure thing.

My job as a parent is to prepare my children to deal with the dangers of the world. Sheltering kids only creates neurotic people that get finessed throughout their life.
thats a good thing you are doing...

i can admit i dont trust people

My son has only ever stayed with family but if he wanted to he could stay at a friend's house. My son is 13 so sleep overs aren't really a thing no more so shrugs.

hasnt happened yet and I dont see it any time soon

the 1st grader has already gotten invites to sleepovers....I just laugh and ball that shit up like "ahhh they trippin"

we cant protect them from everything but its our responsibility to make it harder than that, at the very least

Back