Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you listen to a older sibling based only on her/him being the oldest.

I dont take anyones advice because its their advice.

I was raised to respect my elders though, so I treat my big bro with respect. We more friends than anything, but I dont wild out him like I do all my other friends. My jokes with him way lighter.

I dont take anyones advice because its their advice.

I was raised to respect my elders though, so I treat my big bro with respect. We more friends than anything, but I dont wild out him like I do all my other friends. My jokes with him way lighter.
some people listen the oldest sibling outta respect... especially if their ain't a father present.

Best thing I heard in a long time was my little brothers friend tell me in a private setting randomly that my brother told him when I talk he should listen because I give alot of great advice to soak in. I definitely dont think I do but It just meant alot to me to hear him feel that way.

My big brother called me one night to tell me we were born to be pimps. He proceeded to break down that we practically had a duty to be pimps... his wisdom about women is dangerous. I'm too nice to take his advice in that area.

My oldest brother cool. But I don't take advice from him. He cool though....I just don't 🤷🏿‍♂️

My oldest sister, some of the things regarding my daughter and dance I listen to cuz she trains her... But other than than... Nope

And the other sister, we're the closest and she by far has the worst advice on everything... So naw

I’m the oldest.

One of my cousins just hit me with "you know you're the family patriarch, right???" the other day and I had to clutch my heart like Fred G. Like, I knew I was the oldest among my siblings and cousins I grew up with, but I ain't know I'm the extra oldest-oldest across the board.

Back