Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Know How To Fight?

Women don’t think through these statements and depend on male pride to validate and insure its validity

To decode that, in fights, there’s a chance that I could die depending on who I fight, so as men we move in a way to choose our battles, not ducking smoke but staying out of the no smoking section in certain venues.

That being said, women can’t size up shit like that, so if she saying that, she most like is saying that to a dude that really might kill you and you gotta be willing to go.

So she saying she want a man that is willing to die behind her, so if that’s what you need as a guarantee. What are you guaranteeing at the same clip for being a wife?

Pussy, cooking, back rubs? I can pay for all that shit myself, I can’t pay for someone to die for me. A statement like that, you better be offering something worth my life.

Women don’t think through these statements and depend on male pride to validate and insure its validity

To decode that, in fights, there’s a chance that I could die depending on who I fight, so as men we move in a way to choose our battles, not ducking smoke but staying out of the no smoking section in certain venues.

That being said, women can’t size up shit like that, so if she saying that, she most like is saying that to a dude that really might kill you and you gotta be willing to go.

So she saying she want a man that is willing to die behind her, so if that’s what you need as a guarantee. What are you guaranteeing at the same clip for being a wife?

Pussy, cooking, back rubs? I can pay for all that shit myself, I can’t pay for someone to die for me. A statement like that, you better be offering something worth my life.
Make more posts like this

Martial arts/boxing training doesn't mean you can fight in real life. My hand/eye coordination is too trash to develop efficient boxing skills. However, I have a strong jaw (no Diddy), a high pain threshold and I know a few wrestling moves/counters. I think I can hold my own. And pass on Keyshia Cole... I'm not fighting for you if that's a relationship prerequisite.

"We don't play fair
We don't play fair
We don't play fair
Nooo nooo"

"You feel different nigga see me
"I'll throw a TV at you crazy"

Last edited:
I got the meanest windmill in this mf

windmill-amidoinitrite.gif

Why she somewhere where fights happen and she rich is crazy

Back