Do you know CPR?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's really easy.

You don't even need to take a class. I'm sure they have Youtube videos

First thing you do is call 911

Then it's just 10 chest compressions and 2 breaths and repeat

Make sure you tilt the head up so the breaths go into the windpipe

And you keep doing the chest compressions and breaths until 911 shows up.

I do certification every few years. Shit messed up tho. You're more likely to fuck someone up further than help them using cpr. Leave it to the paramedics.

I do certification every few years. Shit messed up tho. You're more likely to fuck someone up further than help them using cpr. Leave it to the paramedics.
yeah I’m scared I would damage somebody’s sternum or something

Then if I know CPR but don’t do anything ima feel like shit

Ignorance is bliss

What if you got certified and saw a wino bum in need of aid? Would you rise to the occasion or would you pretend you didn't know CPR?
That's the million dollar question, a lot of things can get weird during mouth to mouth if protection isn't used.

How comfortable would people feel doing it on a woman knowing that have to rip that shirt in order to see her chest?

I'm certified but I often question myself on what I would do in different situations

You niggas watch too much TV. You are most likely not saving anyone's life when you don't even know cpr or practice it.

Yall "mind my own business" niggas should stay in that same mode here.

C'mon man it's not that hard. You're not trying to cure the underlying condition - just trying to keep that person from going brain dead before the EMT's show up.

Breathe, Breathe, 10 Stayin' Alives, repeat.

That's the million dollar question, a lot of things can get weird during mouth to mouth if protection isn't used.

How comfortable would people feel doing it on a woman knowing that have to rip that shirt in order to see her chest?

I'm certified but I often question myself on what I would do in different situations

Bruh... why are you exposing the breasts?

But on a more serious note...

I could be wrong but I thought I heard at some point you can just do chest compressions and mouth to mouth is not required and that it's been that way for quite some time now

It turns out that was actually a pr campaign in a sense. Basically just the compressions without the breath is better than nothing and too many people weren't even trying because they didn't want to do the mouth to mouth part.

Back