Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you get dressed everyday?

Nope. Did my little shift at work. Home alone sitting here in my boxers so nope. I bought a bunch of clothes during this pandemic and haven’t even taken the tags off them smh

No.

I wear pajama pants and a white tee shirt and slippers unless I have to leave the house.

But when I do leave the house, even if it's just going outside to check the mail, I never wear the same clothes/pants as the day before. I might even wear a different jacket.

So I might be wearing one outfit to check the mail on Monday, then on Tuesday I have a completely different outfit to check the mail. But to be completely honest, after I check the mail I just change back into my pajamas, white tee and slippers.

Nah.....Even before covid I never really got dressed...And when I do I wear the same shit. Only wear something for like a few hours.....

No.

I wear pajama pants and a white tee shirt and slippers unless I have to leave the house.

But when I do leave the house, even if it's just going outside to check the mail, I never wear the same clothes/pants as the day before. I might even wear a different jacket.

So I might be wearing one outfit to check the mail on Monday, then on Tuesday I have a completely different outfit to check the mail. But to be completely honest, after I check the mail I just change back into my pajamas, white tee and slippers.

Yo! WTF bruh

not on weekends

im stuck in jeans all week so my home/weekend uniform is sweats and a hoodie

edit: oh and ya'll stank

not on weekends

im stuck in jeans all week so my home/weekend uniform is sweats and a hoodie

edit: oh and ya'll stank
Nigga walking around like someone menstruating auntie. You got big lashes too?

Back