Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you drink out the same glass or cup as your s/o or children?

My boyfriend, I would if I was thirsty and his drink was right there.

My son, no. He scarred me with how nasty he would drink when he was younger.

What about when you're not at the house? Or the hundreds of other scenarios in which one might drink from the same cup as their s/o or child?
giphy.gif

Nah…I’ve always been one of those “I don’t drink after people or let people drink after me…”

Got into an argument wit’ an old gf once cuz she wanted to taste a drink of mine and I was like “Uhhh no…” She was like “You can eat my pussy but I can’t drink after you?!” It was sound logic I guess but she had me flustered so I just said “Yeah well…you suck dick and I don’t want those dick suckers on my cup!!” I thought it was funny but she didn’t 🤷🏽‍♂️

:hahaha:

Nah…I’ve always been one of those “I don’t drink after people or let people drink after me…”

Got into an argument wit’ an old gf once cuz she wanted to taste a drink of mine and I was like “Uhhh no…” She was like “You can eat my pussy but I can’t drink after you?!” It was sound logic I guess but she had me flustered so I just said “Yeah well…you suck dick and I don’t want those dick suckers on my cup!!” I thought it was funny but she didn’t 🤷🏽‍♂️

:hahaha:
dead@"i don't want those dick suckers on my cup"

Back