Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you consider yourself an elite “Avg Joe” athlete?

BDP™️

Acknowledge Moi
Just randomly thought about this one day

All of us that still lift, play in rec leagues, etc…

Would you say you are elite among the avg joes?

You giving niggas buckets at the open run?

You Mahomes out there on the flag fields?

You a young Tyson in that boxing class?

Whatever you do…you the best out or you a scrub that get picked last?

seconds-jumbo.jpg

Man yall out here flabby and sick mayne

I havent been back on the field since I tore my ACL in 2021

Before, even in my 30s I was legit one of the best players in the league I played in

Right now? Hell naw.

Back in my prime I hooped regularly with D1 and overseas pros and balled.

I still got videos somewhere of me acting a fool above the rim.

I was real nice.

Man yall out here flabby and sick mayne

I havent been back on the field since I tore my ACL in 2021

Before, even in my 30s I was legit one of the best players in the league I played in
Nigga fuck 2021. That was 2 years ago. What about NOW? You maintaining or that torn ACL ushered in the Larry Holmes for you like that herniated disc ushered in that Larry Holmes for me? 😂

Nigga fuck 2021. That was 2 years ago. What about NOW? You maintaining or that torn ACL ushered in the Larry Holmes for you like that herniated disc ushered in that Larry Holmes for me? 😂
Im in shape my nigga lmao

Me not playing has more to do with schedule than skill lol

i'm in shape enough to collect my weekly paycheck at work..... that's good enough for me thank you very much.

It's ok to admit you ain't got it anymore.

My son getting closer to beating me, I'm going to retire on him before he does it.
To be honest I really dont know if I still got it or not cause I haven't played in a couple years

I stll train and my body feels great…just legit aint had the time to commit to playing in the local league out here. Between school, work and family its tough lol

Naw, I'm at a pretty good weight. And I'm fairly active. But I know my current conditioning is trash

Back