Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Consider Beatboxing An Element Of Hip Hop?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
To be perfectly honest, if I never heard somebody beatboxing again for the rest of my life I'd be fine.

To me the elements are

DJing
B-Boying
MCing
Grafitti

Some people don't consider graffiti an element but you have to remember when Hip Hop was forming in the 70s, they used to plug their sound system in the parks and jam all night. In the background subway cars would be passing by. Nowadays graffiti is removed from Rap music, but when somebody spray paints a burner/mural on the side of a building you know Hip Hop is in full effect.

i mean thats your era....beatboxing goes right along with the rest of those elements

im not really into it, but i respect it as a part of the whole picture

thats something I always liked about Devin, he still makes scratching sounds and shit all on the track, just fuckin around but it counts

in other words I'd notice if he didnt do that

always loved grafitti

i've pretty much considered breaking dead for the most part, but idk whats happening everywhere

Just think about it beatboxing ain't nothing but making the pussy fart. It was wayyyyy back in the stone age some guy that said this chick made a weird noise, while we were boinking other guy says what it sound like..... other guy proceeds start beat boxing. And there you have it that's how it started

Back