Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you consider a stay at home mom a real job for a woman?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
a woman at my job posed this question awhile back..... the answers were varying.... the lady said "when my twins were born i was a stay at home mom.... but as soon as they went to preschool i got right into the workforce & contribute to my household's income.

Yea, witnessed it first hand, did it first hand, it’s a job, and the worst thing maybe, is at least when you are down with work, you go home. When your home becomes work, how do you relax in it?

i was raised by a full time mom so yes it a job..however i thinl its healtu..essential.for a woman to have a life outside of her fanily..easiest way to accomish this is have a job of her own..

gives her othet sbit focus on and a degree of financial independence depending on how much makes and has to contribute to the household

I think this is a foolish question when there is literally a job title for it.

Multiple if we being honest.

Hell.
not really...... i know a few stay at home moms who don't work because they lazy and looking for a free monthly check or assistance with low income housing.

I’m not going to apply mom to this title, I will use stay at home parent.

But a stay at home parent was some cool easy “job” for me

I worked from home and had my two youngest for over a year there with me.

Yes and no. It's situational. Some people just use it to be lazy and others are truly running a household. I was laid off for a year once, and I can't front, it was an easy job. Cooking, cleaning, getting the kids to school, running errands. Shit I'd already do anyways as I'd work an early morning warehouse job and get out early

I’m not going to apply mom to this title, I will use stay at home parent.

But a stay at home parent was some cool easy “job” for me

I worked from home and had my two youngest for over a year there with me.

I work from home and I have my daughter at home with me every other week.

I be over here fighting for my life each and every day. Lol.

Back