Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you bowl?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
if you do what's your highest score?......anyone who says they got 7 300 games in their lifetime i don't believe you..

I grew up in the bowling alley. Both my mom and dad bowled in a league as well as a couple of my cousins.
Me too. My dad's family we're all avid bowlers. My uncle still travels a lot for bowling tournaments. My mom was in a league too.

Not really, Iā€™ll play but I never figured out how to make ball curve and all that
I just found out that they put 2 rubber like empty plugs in the holes to make it curve and it's pretty hard to curve the ball effectively or close to how the pros do it without them

I just found out that they put 2 rubber like empty plugs in the holes to make it curve and it's pretty hard to curve the ball effectively or close to how the pros do it without them
Really? Cause Iā€™ve definitely bowled with people who could do it without that

Those are finger grips. I haven't seen anyone bowl without them in a while unless you're using a house ball.

Weight holes are illegal now.

Really? Cause Iā€™ve definitely bowled with people who could do it without that
Those are finger grips. I haven't seen anyone bowl without them in a while unless you're using a house ball.

Weight holes are illegal now.
Shit.... shows how much I know about it. I just go out there and try to bowl in a straight line so don't listen to me... lol

Back