Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you believe in manifesting?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Are you a believer in manifestation? If so, what’s something that you manifested that has come to you?

Short story: in 2020, a few months after my graduation, I sat up one night and said out loud clearly what I wanted. I was detailed in what I wanted. The next day, a guy came and worked on my AC in my house. He was waiting for a part and asked if he could sit down and chill. So I said yes. I sat in the living room with him and we started having a conversation. As the conversation went on, it was almost like what he was saying was specifically meant for me to hear. Then he said some shit that I had said the night before. Literally word for word. That shit gave me chills.

anyway, the next month is when everything I said aloud started coming into fruition and it scared the hell outta me. Everything I said aloud that I wanted, literally happened within a few months.

Yes and no.

I believe in it as an extension of the phrase "faith without works is dead"....you can sit up and hope, pray, wish etc for whatever you want, but if you don't get up off yo ass and take the necessary steps, it's not gon happen.

With that being said, manifesting isn't manifesting without the actions. Setting your intentions is a changing or focusing of your mindset...which is where the power is and what will carry you into being able to take those necessary steps. It's setting the stage for you to be ready to go get it.

I can’t lie that shit tripped me out.

Same here. I know on this board we talk a lot of trash and clown and such, but real life this is so real.

I'm getting into the spiritual and metaphysical, but life involves movement (vibration). The power of positive thought. The cells in our body are working hard to make us the best version of ourselves. What if we can find harmony with the Universal wavelength? The manifestations are limitless.

Again, this is my personal view on the Universe, but based on what @Loquacious posted, I now have at least one other person who has experienced this.

This is a great topic to discuss. For those of you who are inquisitive, this article talks about Universal Consciousness.

https://www.longdom.org/open-access...-with-the-direction-of-energy-flow-63888.html

Yes and no.

I believe in it as an extension of the phrase "faith without works is dead"....you can sit up and hope, pray, wish etc for whatever you want, but if you don't get up off yo ass and take the necessary steps, it's not gon happen.

With that being said, manifesting isn't manifesting without the actions. Setting your intentions is a changing or focusing of your mindset...which is where the power is and what will carry you into being able to take those necessary steps. It's setting the stage for you to be ready to go get it.

Yep, it works for the same reason that prayer “works.” Just gets your mind oriented toward an intentional path where you can reap the benefits that you wanted.

I spoke on this topic before…

Yes and no.

This! I completely agree. I knew it would take work on my part. After that night, the way my mind shifted was kinda bizzare. I’m mostly always on the positive tip but during that time I was so positive in my thinking.

Everyday, I woke up on some “I WILL do this” which led me to everything I asked for.

I dont really believe in manifestation.

I do think a person can make anything they want happen. Life is some clay and can be molded in any way that you want. Its just some things take longer than others and patience is hard to come by.

Now even though I dont believe in manifestation, I do believe in inspiration. An inspired person can accomplish anything.

Inspiration is a powerful ass tool. Inspiration will make you work longer and harder, and make you more productive.

I think the idea of manifestation is powerful as fuck cause in trying to manifest something, you inspire yourself subconsciously, which makes you work harder and makes you hungrier to achieve, which leads to success

I use visualization and focused energy to manifest things in my or others lives.

Two most recent ones: went to the company im with now being a whole ass newbie not knowing a damn thing. 3yrs later I jumped a long ass seniority line and now I'm the boss of my dept.

The other manifestation was getting rid of two shitty ass people from the company. Both were gone in less than 2yrs.

This is one of the songs I used for visualization in getting the position I wanted.

Back