Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do ya'll wash bags??

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Or whatever you carry? Fanny pack, computer case, backpack, purse, etc?

My every day carry stinks.....smells like couch a lil bit. Its a $60 bag I've had for a year.

Empty it, pull all my pins out and wash the mf or just buy a new one???

As for anything leather like ladies' designer bags I know you cant "wash" it but do ya'll clean it or is there a place you take that shit to?

I seen some chick on tiktok fill up a bath tub w hot water and use some powdered detergent, borax and baking soda, mixed it up good and let her dads hats soak... occasional mixing around. The end of the video the bathtub water was black...

sure u can do the same for backpacks, bags etc

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
The bag I use to carry all my papers and stuff for work is material so it can be washed cuz I set it down on surfaces and it collects debris that shows up eventually. I don't carry a purse anymore since I bought a wallet phone case.

• Goat
Nah. I'll just buy another one. Usually buy a new gym bag every year or so. Don't think I'll need to buy one this year tho since I hardly leave the house.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. I know somebody who used to wash and reuse aluminum foil smfh 😂😂
Extra ghetto

But my granddad used to wash them ziplock bags out
I feel attacked with these post, lol. Now I never reused aluminum foil but I damn sure will wash the aluminum pie pans or those big bans that you put like whole chicken in.

I use to wash out the gallon size bags but I been stopped doing that. They make reusable bags now. I have some of those. They are thicker and made of different material.

Yea, I washed my laptop bag a few weeks back. Was grabbing it out the truck and it hit the tire, got mud on it.

• Ether
Back