Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Y'all Open Your Door For Trick Or Treaters

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
We normally do on the block but I'm not doing it this year considering the climate we're in with the virus

I've never celebrated halloween in my life. I duck tricker treaters like they Jehovah witnesses.

If I did celebrate, I would just leave the bowl out there on some honor system shit for 2020

kY3bOlrh.jpg

Condo. Knock on my door unannounced anytime of the year and...

Leave ya porch lights off..those is the rules..

Back in the day...if we hit ur porch and ya light was on, and u till us keep it pushing..

Aight..

tumblr_345c6255aaf6c5ee17cd6b4406304295_9f58c42f_400.gif

Porch lights off is a clear sign to trick or treaters that tells them don't bother... lol

Folks already know this aint the place to come during a normal halloween.. so this year it goes double

Porch lights off is a clear sign to trick or treaters that tells them don't bother... lol

Folks already know this aint the place to come during a normal halloween.. so this year it goes double

I wish a mf would knock on my shit this year.

I think i posted about how some dumb hoes sent a group of kids to my door even tho i had the light off. It was either last year or the year before.

the kids were banging on my door n I opened it thinking it was my brother cause for one, the light off and it was bout dark as hell outside and two, my bro the only one i know who be banging on the door like he crazy trying to get the dog riled up..

but nah, I open the door n its a group of kids. None of them look like they over 10 and they got a lil baby w/ them that can barely walk. No adults, cause these broads sitting out in the car, not even in the drive way blasting music and shit.

So yea, the kids see the dog and jump off the porch screaming and crying and leave lil man behind. So I end up having to jump down n yolk my dog up just to make sure she aint pounce on the baby if he fell or some shit. Can you believe these broads had the nerve to hop out the car after that and gone try to be mad?

that shit had me hot boy

If it wasnt for the kids I'd move one of my monsters around front just to keep mfs from walking up in my shit this year but i aint gone do that.

it aint even they fault their parents be on some dumb shit

Normally it's a bowl or pot full of candy. Yeeeears ago I took the kids out while the wife handed out candy. This year it's "fuck them kids". Ain't nobody leaving shit out this year. Last few years the shit has been getting worse and worse anyways. I posted up back in 2017 of how fucked up it was. We walked all over the hood and barely got any candy. Whole blocks with their lights off, entire neighborhood with like 5 houses participating. Shit was turrble.

Normally it's a bowl or pot full of candy. Yeeeears ago I took the kids out while the wife handed out candy. This year it's "fuck them kids". Ain't nobody leaving shit out this year. Last few years the shit has been getting worse and worse anyways. I posted up back in 2017 of how fucked up it was. We walked all over the hood and barely got any candy. Whole blocks with their lights off, entire neighborhood with like 5 houses participating. Shit was turrble.
Man I hate that for the kids. If it's better next year I might try and organize something in my hood. I don't want the kids to be going to these white hoods for no damn candy

Back