Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Yall Agree?

nah

when i had my bachelor pad, chicks used to think i had someone come over to clean it

no elzo

Its not a reflection of her.
But like in any relationship you want to up lift/support your partner, so if that takes helping him clean, or showing him how its suppose to be done I dont see a problem with that.
Not cleaning for him like you're his maid though.

agree to an extent

and I feel like of course this is talking about a couple that lives together

no matter who actually does the cleaning, if people come over and your shits dirty they gone blame the woman....just how shit is...regardless of who really does what or makes what or pays for what

by that same token if you got a water leak or your car is fuckin up and people notice, they gone be like damn where's your man?

I think the post speaks more to roles and images and not saying what the feminems think its saying

agree to an extent

no matter who actually does the cleaning, if people come over and your shits dirty they gone blame the woman....just how shit is...regardless of who really does what or makes what or pays for what

by that same token if you got a water leak or your car is fuckin up and people notice, they gone be like damn where's your man?

I think the post speaks more to roles and images and not saying what the feminems think its saying

Yeah I also assumed she meant if they live together. And to her point, whether it’s fair or not that’s the way it’s viewed in society.

If you live w your woman, tell her your parents are coming to visit and watch how quick she starts talking about cleaning up.

Reactions: 1/2
My gawd that woman. God personally created her. Only way to explain how beautiful she is.

Anyway, gotta agree with this...

agree to an extent

Hit the nail on the head wit this.

Back