Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do we have a thread for "such things white racists do"? or white ppl in general"?

Don Dada

When I came to Sweden as a imigrant I remember there was a guy from Somalia (Name AHMED) who also had came to Sweden as a imigrant. This Somalian guy was like 10 years older than me so we didn't bond ofc. But there was a place where ppl would go and play football "Only white ppl" So I remember I went there with my receiver "Good man". So instead of saying Ahmed they would call him Thor, Anders, Erik ( Those are real Swedish Most regular names) Like viking names) .. Pass the BALL ANders!.. ERIK RUN!!.
There was times i would go buy milk in the store and i would see him walk around with the thor t shirt. I would hear the white boys scream THOR don't steal now! DOnt be a thief now!
I remember one time while waiting for the bus i said hello Thor and he slap me.

I didn't think about it back then becuase i was like 6-7 years old. They made t shirts for him with the name "THOR" They litterly changed his name.. Smh nobody call him Ahmed as long as i remember.

Reason why I made this thread because I recently met) Ahmed in the shop.( I visited my old city Haven't seen him for 20+ years...So he would stare at me and I confront him bout this things! and he started cry and hug me!

Can you imagine what he been thru all those years? This sucks dont it?

Back