Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do u get enough vitamin D?

Bobjones

Vitamin D deficiency is very common. It’s estimated that about 1 billion people worldwide have low blood levels of the vitamin (4Trusted Source).

According to one review, 41.6% of adults in the United States are deficient. This number goes up to 69.2% in Hispanic adults and 82.1% in African American adults (5Trusted Source).

Deficiency is implicated in a host of diseases and illnesses.

I'm taking a long hiatus from this site but I wanted to pop in to give a friendly reminder for the sake of ur health. Consider taking a D supplement if u can't get enough sunlight. Especially during winter. I personally take 1200iu on days I can't get out in the sun. Later ppl.

NOPE. My job keeps me 12 hrs it takes my whole day away on day shift. Sunlight is essential to our health every cell on our body uses it in some type of way. One day im going to quit once I get the hang of trading stock.

In 2011 after doing overnight jobs for like 3 yrs I ended up feeling weak and shit so they did blood work and my vitamin d level was at like a 7. Mostly from not being out during the day and being up all night. Got some D3 then D2 and got back up to a level 35 and bounced back so that shit def will make you feel it.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Just got my labs back from my doc and my vitamin D is low. I’m trying to rectify by taking morning walks before I log into my computer for work

Being Quarantined has kept folk out of the sun as much. Im sure that caused a spike in deficiency

Reactions: GNS
Back