Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Hip Hop Beefs In Social Media Have An Effect On Everyday Life?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Let's say you and your homies have been beefing with another crew for years. But you see some Hip Hop crews squash their beef and make a record together. Does that carry over into real life? When people saw 2Pac and Biggie die over beef, or Jay and Nas squash their beef, or 50 Cant and Ja Rule NOT squash their beef, does that have an effect on everyday people in America?

Like what happened with Death Row and Suge ending up in prison.

Or when C-Murder ended up doing life.

Are everyday people inspired by these beefs in popular culture and social media?

Does art imitate life or does life imitate art?

Let's say you and your homies have been beefing with another crew for years. But you see some Hip Hop crews squash their beef and make a record together. Does that carry over into real life? When people saw 2Pac and Biggie die over beef, or Jay and Nas squash their beef, or 50 Cant and Ja Rule NOT squash their beef, does that have an effect on everyday people in America?

Like what happened with Death Row and Suge ending up in prison.

Or when C-Murder ended up doing life.

Are everyday people inspired by these beefs in popular culture and social media?

Does art imitate life or does life imitate art?

A rap beef ending or not ending effected ur friendship irl.

Jus tell the story bruh. All that other other shit ain't necessary

A rap beef ending or not ending effected ur friendship irl.

Jus tell the story bruh. All that other other shit ain't necessary

Well I'm in my 40s now, but I can remember when I was younger I felt like people were inspired by rappers beefs.

Especially around the time 50 Cent was beefing with everybody. And before that it was when KRS was beefing with everybody.

It seems like people love a good beef. And people want to pick sides and be us vs them rather than unite.

There were alot of good diss records when I was in high school.

Well I'm in my 40s now, but I can remember when I was younger I felt like people were inspired by rappers beefs.

Especially around the time 50 Cent was beefing with everybody. And before that it was when KRS was beefing with everybody.

It seems like people love a good beef. And people want to pick sides and be us vs them rather than unite.

There were alot of good diss records when I was in high school.

I'm in legit tears from laughing so hard right now...

It was just music for me. But due to pac it's always east over westπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. But outside of something petty. What these fools do don't affect me but makes a good debate

Yeeeeeah...all I cared about was good music. The beef was for watercooler/barbershop talk. Never had any personal effect on my life whatsoever.

As far as entertainment I took sides on who I wanted to win the beef but it had no bearing on anything in my personal life.

Back