Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Any Of Yall Check On Ur Ex?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Do any of yall randomly check what your ex been up to?

Do any of yall hope they're doing bad like me? lol

Have U ever stalked an ex?​

If they got it, I do a lil social media checkup. I tend to be into men who don't have fb/twitter/ig profiles n so on, so that usually isn't possible.

but yes, I am a nosy fucker, to answer ur q.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Fuck no i dont. Well, one i do, but I've known her since i was like 5 years old and her family is close with mine so I talk to her at the very least on her birthday. Besides that though, fuck no.

Umm nope.

S/o tried to show me a FB vid of my ex's bday party a couple if months. Looked at that hefa like
tenor.gif

...and kept eating my food.

Last edited:
Hell no, when we break its forever. I'm not calling, texting, doing social media or none of that shit. If we got mutual friends they gotta choose who they wanna remain cool with.

No but ppl for some reason ppl feel the need to tell me what one is up to

Idc tho, I'd rather pretend none of them existed

No but ppl for some reason ppl feel the need to tell me what one is up to

Idc tho, I'd rather pretend none of them existed
aint u got kids with more than 1 ex? idk if pretending none of them existed is possible in that position?

• Ether
We are still friends so it is nothing to drop a hello and they do the same. I wouldn't want anyone to do bad. Also, if they are doing bad that means I didn't bring enlightenment to the relationship or they were not paying attention. I don't have social media so it is a call or a text. I only have 1 ex in life that I would not speak to.

• Haha
u got sole custody my nigga?
No

But I don't talk to them to talk to my kids. Nothing more passes thru us but a 'hello, here's/is...there'

I guess pretend they don't exist is harsh but I check up on them as much as I check on the little Chinese girl sitting in her village awaiting for the sun to set so she can stop tilling the rice fields

No

But I don't talk to them to talk to my kids. Nothing more passes thru us but a 'hello, here's/is...there'

I guess pretend they don't exist is harsh but I check up on them as much as I check on the little Chinese girl sitting in her village awaiting for the sun to set so she can stop tilling the rice fields
Are your kids old enough to understand the situation or do they ask why it is that way?

No

This.

Back