Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Envioussss attempts to distance himself from scamming real estate partner

Yep. That life coach/public speaking gig is a hell of hustle.

Jus get paid to tell a room full of suckers to work hard n believe in themselves
That s what the 19 Keys nigga be doing he currently on a national tour

These nigga be promising niggas real estate work and fuck off w the money

Now this nigga Jay Morrison talking bout he starting a new real estate fund

A nigga who raised over 10 million dollars and lost at least 3 million of that as of last tax releases

He hasn’t released taxes for the last 2 years more than likely cuz the losses are astronomical in a real estate boom

A lot of these niggas weren’t successful real estate entrepreneurs to begin with so they don’t know what they are doing besides taking ppls money
It’s not as hard as people make it but it does take time and patience to build up.

I think maybe people are trying to get to the money faster thus making them open to be preyed on.

It’s not as hard as people make it but it does take time and patience to build up.

I think maybe people are trying to get to the money faster thus making them open to be preyed on.
That’s really it….. a lot of ppl wanna make money but not the work so these real estate bitches present themselves as w one stop shop for all things real estate…. Just give us the money we do all the work u just chill and wait for your return

That’s really it….. a lot of ppl wanna make money but not the work so these real estate bitches present themselves as w one stop shop for all things real estate…. Just give us the money we do all the work u just chill and wait for your return
And then when a real investment syndication presents itself…..dudes looking at it funny.

This is why or a part of the reason why we losing.

These niggas tainting the idea

And then when a real investment syndication presents itself…..dudes looking at it funny.

This is why or a part of the reason why we losing.

These niggas tainting the idea
Bro i just started following this shit recently and some of these niggas are really super villains predators

Bro i just started following this shit recently and some of these niggas are really super villains predators
I can imagine.

I can’t listen to em.
The Morrison guy, looked the part and spoke like he was confident.
Called it Tulsa and everything.

These are the people that need all the heat. The name matching a scan should be seen as disrespecting the ancestors….yet kanye gets more hate.

All these dudes need to be outted. But then that would make it hating.

Thought it was gonna be the big pun nigga when I opened the thread

All of them are scammer and that Jay Morrison guy been exposed several times. I even posted stuff on him, surprised he's not in jail yet. His "Tulsa Fund" was all marketing, made no money and was just paying him and his wife, crazy salaries to do nothing, if i recall.

Back