Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIY BB cream challenge

Golden

Administrator
The weather is about to get real hot soon, might be a good time to start trying this out. the purpose is to merge skincare with makeup.

Here's the base recipe:

1 part your fave sunscreen (mine is this one: Amazon product ASIN B06XX7VW8Z)
1 part your fave foundation or tinted moisturiser
1 part hydrating moisturiser - light or heavy will depend on your skin type
1 part serum - NOT hyaluronic acid or vit c serum, since they'll make your skin more sensitive to the sun and should only be used at night
optional:
half a teaspoon of highlighter or bronzer, if you'd like to glow
half a teaspoon of powder if you want it to be matte
squirt of liquid concealer if you want more coverage

mix it up and put it in a pretty pot or dispenser.

still do your skincare routine as normal but this one-stop-shop product tends to be good for days when you're in a hurry, especially if you're like me and you forget to use sunscreen or don't always have time for makeup.

one pro of BB creams: you can carry mascara, lipstick, this bb cream and some blush and look like you got a full face on when you really just put it all on in under a minute.

I have no clue what Id do wit this lolllll. I'm not familiar wit a lot of make up stuff. Is this like backup foundation or something to cover small blemishes that also helps achieve clear skin?

I can't lie, I have no idea how to apply makeup and bad about not wearing sunscreen. I admire women who are good at these things but if I try it would go like this...

da5.gif

I have no clue what Id do wit this lolllll. I'm not familiar wit a lot of make up stuff. Is this like backup foundation or something to cover small blemishes that also helps achieve clear skin?
Girl I would look just like a clown trying to apply make-up.
I can't lie, I have no idea how to apply makeup and bad about not wearing sunscreen. I admire women who are good at these things but if I try it would go like this...

da5.gif
it's basically for women who aren't that into makeup or forget steps in their skincare routine and want a shortcut.

it's basically a complexion product (foundations, powders and concealers are complexion products) that's diluted with skincare. helpful for when you're in a hurry but still want to look cute.

it can be applied with hands, beauty blenders or a brush. it's intended to make it all less complicated.

I think they started in Asia.

It won't cover my freckles right?

I wouldn't mind something to take the dark circles from my eyes though.

It won't cover my freckles right?

I wouldn't mind something to take the dark circles from my eyes though.
if you make sure you dilute the foundation enough with skincare products (especially the moisturizer), it shouldn't. don't add concealer to the mix if you want your freckles to show through.

in terms of coverage, it should be similar to a tinted moisturizer. just has more skincare magic at work.

I love the thread premise. I don't wear facial/foundation makeup. My skin changes with the wind and I'll be looking like a greased up turkey or sun dried tomatoes.

I was always afraid of like....when the weather is hot, does the make up stay or like what happens.
I've found that my lipstick is pretty much never effected by weather, because I wear matte ones. face makeup, I think the sheerer/lighter the better. I don't like wearing undiluted foundation for this reason.

I know other people wear powder to make it stay put though.

Back