Welcome To aBlackWeb

New *Diss* Cassidy -Eazy Come Eazy Go🔥🔥🔥🔥

I like cass, been while since he’s dropped anything. second half of song better than first.

He has some dated references in some of his punchlines but he’s always had his distinct style.

This goes hard... I was a big fan of Cass back in the 00's...

Feels like he was too hip hop and bar-orientated to transition in the game (like Fab did for example) after that era ended...

Be interested to hear his new album...

This goes hard... I was a big fan of Cass back in the 00's...

Feels like he was too hip hop and bar-orientated to transition in the game (like Fab did for example) after that era ended...

Be interested to hear his new album...

Cass is a battle rapper that put all his best bars on mixtapes instead of those Swizz albums. Those type of MCs are never truly at home making songs and albums. He's probably had the BEST CAREER EVER for a battle rapper, all things considered. Unless we're counting that guy that got 2nd place in the '97 Rap Olympics......

Cass is a battle rapper that put all his best bars on mixtapes instead of those Swizz albums. Those type of MCs are never truly at home making songs and albums. He's probably had the BEST CAREER EVER for a battle rapper, all things considered. Unless we're counting that guy that got 2nd place in the '97 Rap Olympics......

Yeah thats pretty true... He did make some dope radio singles though, that 'Hotel' tune with Kelz was everywhere... The landscape of hip hop did shift around the time though and lyrics become less important... You had Saigon, Pappose and Cassidy 'up next' a few years too late...

Back