Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe it was designed for the adhd crowd

I can see how they like it

the original is nostalgic for us, but what if someone who never saw the original came away with the same feeling for this film as we had for the original?

nostalgia can be the gift and curse

I had to tell my wife this. She took my daughters to see it. They liked it. She felt it was meh. I told her it wasn't for her. They didn't need to make a movie for the people already obsessed with the original. They made it for the people who had never seen the original and weren't going into the movie using the whole move to compare it.

I had to tell my wife this. She took my daughters to see it. They liked it. She felt it was meh. I told her it wasn't for her. They didn't need to make a movie for the people already obsessed with the original. They made it for the people who had never seen the original and weren't going into the movie using the whole move to compare it.

Naw.

That market is to small to create for those ppl.

Naw.

That market is to small to create for those ppl.

What? You must have forgotten how long ago that movie came out. I'm not saying Disney wasn't hoping to catch some nostalgia viewers. Of course they were, but those aren't the people they were expecting to hook with this movie.

Finally got to see it. 5 or 6/10. Reviews were right on the mark with there being no emotes which made it hard to feel anything when Mufasa was disappointed in simba or how simba felt about thinking heā€™s the reason his father died. On top of that everything looked weightless. Like even the stampede looked like there was just doing a brisk jog. Or when Nyla and simba wrestles (as cubs and grown lions) it looked like they wasnā€™t even trying. Also Timon sounding like a homosexual was trash. Singing can you feel the love tonight during the day was trash. Midasā€™s face not being in the clouds trash ( but wonā€™t knock the film for that). Line of life trash. Every time they did something that looked promising they never sealed the deal. Like Timon doing the Italian voice for Pumba. All in all this was terrible compared to the original in every way. Only thing this movie did was make me want to cop the original as this version will fade into obscurity

They didn't have to go that far, lol.
Dont get it. No body complained about the animals in the jungle book barely having emotional expressions. So they went for photo realism big deal. Jon faverau said this was what they were going for on good morning America before the movie hit the theatres. Some people expected these films to recreate these movies shot for shit and they are setting themselves up for dissapointment.

there was a scene where Nala was gearing her lions up for battle. i believe she said ā€œlions/ladies are you ready?ā€

i swore they were about to start dancing

i donā€™t think beyonce was bad. she was just distracting. you canā€™t get into whatever character sheā€™s playing because itā€™s fucking beyoncĆ©

there was a scene where Nala was gearing her lions up for battle. i believe she said ā€œlions/ladies are you ready?ā€

i swore they were about to start dancing

i donā€™t think beyonce was bad. she was just distracting. you canā€™t get into whatever character sheā€™s playing because itā€™s fucking beyoncĆ©
Nah fam

She was pretty bad

She's extremely monotone with anything outside of singing

Back