Welcome To aBlackWeb

Discontinued Food Items I would like back.

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
Of the hills of Taco Bell being fucktards, whenever I eat unhealthy I have my favorites man. But Life has a funny way of showing you not to get comfortable and fat, so here are the list of items I would like back.

1. MEXICAN PIZZA- Discontinued on November 2020

Bruh that was like the only thing I got from Taco Bell, shit started a whole cult to get these suckers back. Let's pray.

2. PIZZA HUT MEAT LOVERS AND SUPREME PIZZA WITH SHRIMP- This may be a Louisiana thing so @AP21 @Crude @Dwayne and others may recall but back in the late 90s and 2000s Pizza hut in New Orleans was ELITE. The shrimp didn't taste cheap, and was seasoned well and made the specialty pizzas taste amazing.

3. TRIX ORIGINAL CERAL- Bro why the fuck they changed their original ingredients? Shit used to be flames!

What some other items y'all would like back?

I loved Mars Bar candy growing up

US-Mars-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Whatever the original Pizza Hut recipe was for their pan pizza back in the 80's.

Whatever the original formula was for KFC's spicy chicken in the late 80's.

The original Chuck E Cheese pizza.

The original Little Caesar's Pizza/Pizza.

McDonald's french fries before they started becoming health conscious.

I could go on and on, but that's all I've got right now.

Last edited:
I always remember seeing trix cereal commercials on American TV networks and being pissed i could never try it.

every Canadian kid growing up was basically the trix rabbit who longed for the cereal but couldn't fuckin have it. "silly Canadian, trix are for Americans!".

Of the hills of Taco Bell being fucktards, whenever I eat unhealthy I have my favorites man. But Life has a funny way of showing you not to get comfortable and fat, so here are the list of items I would like back.

1. MEXICAN PIZZA- Discontinued on November 2020

Bruh that was like the only thing I got from Taco Bell, shit started a whole cult to get these suckers back. Let's pray.

2. PIZZA HUT MEAT LOVERS AND SUPREME PIZZA WITH SHRIMP- This may be a Louisiana thing so @AP21 @Crude @Dwayne and others may recall but back in the late 90s and 2000s Pizza hut in New Orleans was ELITE. The shrimp didn't taste cheap, and was seasoned well and made the specialty pizzas taste amazing.

3. TRIX ORIGINAL CERAL- Bro why the fuck they changed their original ingredients? Shit used to be flames!

What some other items y'all would like back?

Bruh, this was the only thing my wife ever ate at Taco Bell. Last time we ordered from there she was pissy 'cause she found out it had been discontinued.

Back