Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: 12 Accusers, Celebs Speaking Out

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like does puff have to take any accountability in your eyes or is it always something or someone else to blame for you?
Nigga are you stupid? Or you play that role for the ABW? I do not give a fuck about Puffy.

I want you dumb niggas to look at the facts and evidence before you pull a judgement on this dumbass or any other fool who got himself in some dumb shit.

A black man was just put to death over not checking the facts and evidence.

Nigga are you stupid? Or you play that role for the ABW? I do not give a fuck about Puffy.

I want you dumb niggas to look at the facts and evidence before you pull a judgement on this dumbass or any other fool who got himself in some dumb shit.

A black man was just put to death over not checking the facts and evidence.
Oh you mad? We doing that? 😬

Like does puff have to take any accountability in your eyes or is it always something or someone else to blame for you?
We're raising a legitimate issue here. How can he have a fair trial when there's so much fake news out there about the guy?

As far as I can tell the only thing he's guilty of is beating the shit out of Cassie since there's video evidence of that. Everything else is just rumors and hearsay.

The best lie is a lie built on the truth. Let's say I have a video tape of you beating your girlfriend ONE TIME. (you've never done it before) I then use that one tape to say you cheated on your taxes, you embezzled money from your company, you're a child predator, a homosexual rapist, a murderer, etc. and you go to prison for all those other things. The jury is so emotionally shocked by that one video of you beating your girlfriend, they don't even care for the burden of proof regarding the other crimes you're accused of.

Is that fair?

We're raising a legitimate issue here. How can he have a fair trial when there's so much fake news out there about the guy?

As far as I can tell the only thing he's guilty of is beating the shit out of Cassie since there's video evidence of that. Everything else is just rumors and hearsay.

The best lie is a lie built on the truth. Let's say I have a video tape of you beating your girlfriend ONE TIME. (you've never done it before) I then use that one tape to say you cheated on your taxes, you embezzled money from your company, you're a child predator, a homosexual rapist, a murderer, etc. and you go to prison for all those other things. The jury is so emotionally shocked by that one video of you beating your girlfriend, they don't even care for the burden of proof regarding the other crimes you're accused of.

Is that fair?
The evidence will come out little by little. We already know there's tapes, we haven't even gotten into phone calls, texts and other forms of communication that could incriminate him. The Cassie situation is just the tip of the iceberg. We gotta stop playing stupid like he just snapped and had that one crashout. He was sloppy enough to leave 1000 bottles of baby oil and dirty AKs in the crib... imagine what his debit history looks like.

Is that fair?

were the guns with filed off serial numbers and drugs in his home(s) rumors and hearsay as well?

Is that fair?
You know what he's being charged for is readily available online. Some of those charges have to do with Cassie amd part of the evidence is on the tape we've seen with seemingly more video evidence and testimony to come. Maybe go read it.

Puff has had 2+ decades to improve his image and the publics perception of him. He hasn't and it's caught up to him. The burden of his actions when it comes to the eyes of the law is on him not anyone else. Yall can miss me with the "he's being smeared" take. Tfohwtbs.

Back